The language of the manuscript must be in English (either American or British standard, but not the mixture of both).
Length of paper
The length of the paper should be maximum 25 pages including references, appendix, title page etc. Papers should be submitted only as Microsoft Word format with 1.5 line spacing in A4 size, using Times New Roman or Arial font (Font size: 12).
First page must be a title page in which all the authors have to be listed with their organizational affiliation and e-mail address of corresponding author
Title should be concise and informative. Authors should try to avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing, publication and also post-publication. Ensure that telephone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address
All manuscripts must include a maximum of 250 words abstract, next to the title page along with a total of 4 to 5 keywords in italics one line below the abstract. A concise and factual abstract is required which should briefly state the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. Avoid references and using the complete statistical results. Include the recommendations made for the future researchers which is preferable
Sequence for Manuscripts Submission:
- • Introduction
- • Literature review
- • Methodology
- • Results and Discussion
- • Conclusion
- • Acknowledgement (optional)
- • References
- • Figures
Author(s) should follow the latest edition of APA style in referencing. Please visit www.apastyle.org to learn more about APA style. References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. Use the following format for References
Amuda A J. (2010). Education of special children. Journal of education Studies, 3(4): 10-12.
Ajiboye, A. H. (2014). Innovations in Non-Governmental Organisations. EAJ Publications. London
For web sites:
WHO.(2010). http://www.who.int/globalatlas/autologin/TB_login.asp. Retrieved August 25, 2010, from http://www.who.int
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The content provided is plagiarism-free, original research work fully copyrighted by the author(s). If found plagiarized, the journal has the rights to reject the article without any reason and no more articles will be accepted from the concerned author(s)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format
- Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines
- Author(s) did not mention his or her name, affiliation and contact details in the main text
- Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal
Submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multi-disciplinary publication of the School of Sciences, is a platform designed for researchers to publish their works.
+234 806 830 0329